$14.00 – $14.82 an hour
- Responsible for receiving, recording temperature, reporting shortages and/or inedible food.
- Completes all federal food program paperwork including number served, food ordering information, menu posting/corrections.
- Prepares and serves breakfast, lunch and snacks on schedule; assists 2-5 year olds in serving themselves; distributes appropriate portions to each age group.
- Washes dishes, utensils, and maintains sanitation standards according to Health Department regulations.
- Stores food, medicines, and dishes appropriately.
- Empties all trash, cleans cans as needed, and replaces can liners daily.
- Records refrigerator temperatures and maintains appropriate food temperatures, stored and/or when served.
- Cleaning duties: Cleans refrigerators, discarding all food each Friday. Cleans kitchen walls, stove, and refrigerators weekly; cleans tables, chairs, sweeps and mops daily. Maintains cleanliness throughout Center as follows: picks up trash; cleans walls, windows, door frames as needed; cleans office once per week; sweeps, mops, and vacuums commons areas daily; cleans laundry room; assists teachers in maintaining general classroom cleanliness; reports maintenance needs to Center Manager. Maintains cleanliness of bathrooms as follows: mops and vacuums daily; cleans bathroom walls, sinks, soap dispensers and toilets daily; refills paper and soap dispensers daily.
- Maintains inventories, monitors use, and reorders food and cleaning supplies.
- Performs additional related duties as requested in a positive and flexible manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- ServSafe Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Two locations