$16.00 – $19.00 per hour
If you are interested in working in a family focused, child centered Christian ministry to 0-5 year-olds at our new quality early learning center located at Waters Ave. and Habana Ave, we are seeking to fill some key spots on our team.
- A Christ follower who is an active member of a local congregation
- A passion for children and early childhood education and development
- A commitment to serving children with excellence
- A strong work-ethic
- Minimum of an AA/AS degree or 50 credits toward an Early Childhood degree
- Completion of required 40 hours needed to work in a licensed childcare setting (CDA preferred) or willingness to complete 40 hours within 90 days of hire
- Experience working with children and families from all faiths or no faith
- The desire and ability to serve as a mentor to lab school students and assistant teachers assisting in each classroom as they earn their CDA and/or degree in Early Childhood
- Familiarity with childcare licensing and high standards for early childhood centers
- Familiarity with the following programs and assessment tools: ASQ, ASQSE, SW-PBS, MMCI, TS Gold, Early Head Start, School Readiness, VPK, etc.
If you feel God calling you to use your gifts, talents, education and experience to make a difference in the lives of young children and you believe that every child deserve the very best education available, we want to hear from you.
Cornerstone Family Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Cornerstone Family Ministries to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination while affording equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. Our employees, as well as applicants for employment and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment and/or discrimination.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- 40 hour certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Two locations